I created Angry Baker in 2016. Angry Baker, as his name suggests, is a baker, who gets angry all the time at the smallest of things. He gets angry at his customers and he also gets angry at his fiancée, Melissa.
I created Angry Baker because I want to show people that getting angry at the smallest of things, constantly, is not a good way to live. All it accomplishes is to end up making lives miserable for everyone around you.
We need to not be like Angry Baker. We need to smile more and be happy. We need to learn to control our anger and we need to remember how our anger affects those around us and be more considerate.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Angry Baker may be jealous of Bobby the Butcher because Bobby the Butcher does not have an anger problem. However, what Angry Baker doesn’t realize is that Bobby the Butcher has enough other problems of his own that he is dealing with.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about these two characters the same because they were both created in 2016.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Bobby the Butcher probably thinks he is being treated fairly on Storyland because he was able to inherit his family’s business. Angry Baker had to start his business from scratch but, he did it and it is successful.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I do think these two characters would like each other because they both own their own businesses and are both fairly successful.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Angry Baker is closer to my heart and that is only because I love to eat fresh baked goods.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– These two characters are similar to one another because they both own their own businesses.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– The main difference between these two characters is that Angry Baker has to deal with his anger issues and Bobby the Butcher has to deal with family issues.
- How do these two characters feel about being Canadian?
– Both of these two characters love the fact they are Canadian. Angry Baker takes his Canadian roots very seriously and so does Bobby the Butcher. They feel they are both successful because they are Canadian.
- How important is family to these two characters?
– Angry Baker hopes to marry Melissa, his fiancee in the future so family is very important to him but he does have to control his anger. Bobby the Butcher loves his family but he does have issues with his Aunt Jessica, who dabbles in witchcraft and is married to a warlock.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Angry Baker and Bobby the Butcher is that they are two very successful business owners. They do each have their own sets of problems but they are hopeful that they can overcome those problems.