Raymond the Railroad Conductor – Character Insight
I created Raymond the Railroad Conductor as part of my Canadian Trades/Professions Character Challenge. We depend on our railroad conductors in Canada to make sure railway passengers arrive safely to their destinations.
The railway is part of the backbone of our country and it is still an integral part of us being able to move passengers and freight from one coast of Canada to the other with many, many stops in between.
Being a railroad conductor is a very rewarding career for those who have people skills and love to travel. Keep in mind, this type of career will be lonely at times because you will be away from your loved ones for long stretches at a time. It is not a career for everyone.
Part of the perks of being a railroad conductor is the amount of travelling you would get to do. You would also get to meet a diverse amount of people.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Finley the Forklift Driver might have a bit of a jealous streak over Raymond the Railroad Conductor because Raymond the Railroad Conductor does get to a lot of travelling with his job.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written the two characters the same because they are both brand new characters to Storyland.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Raymond the Railroad Conductor might feel that he is treated fairly because he does have a job where he gets to travel a lot and he does love to travel.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I do believe Raymond the Railroad Conductor and Finley the Forklift Driver may like each other if they were to ever meet.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Raymond the Railroad Conductor is closer to my heart because I love to travel as well.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– Both of these characters are similar because they are very hard-working characters.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– The difference between Raymond the Railroad Conductor and Finley the Forklift Driver is that Raymond the Railroad Conductor deals with actual people, whereas Finley the Forklift Driver only deals with goods.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Raymond the Railroad Conductor and Finley the Forklift Driver, I think both of these two characters add a personality to Storyland as hard-working individuals.