I created Mitchell the Miner as part of my Canadian Trades/Professions Character Challenge. Miners play a very important part in the extraction of minerals and other natural resources in Canada.
Mining is a very important trade/profession in Canada. There are several resources that we get from mining. Some of those resources are coal, gold, silver, platinum, iron, copper and uranium, to name just a few.
Some mining operations in Canada have come under fire for the environmental effects the products being mined, cause. Some mines have been shutdown so, the people working in the mining industry are having to look at other forms or type of income.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Neither one of these two characters would even think about having a jealous tendency.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Ernie the Electrician the most because he has been on Storyland for a bit now. Mitchell the Miner is a brand new character.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Ernie the Electrician would feel he is being treated fairly. Mitchell the Miner would too, except he has the added burden of not knowing when the mine he works at will be shutdown.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– These two characters would both definitely like each other. They are both very hard working individuals.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I do think Ernie the Electrician is closer to my heart because he does have a job that he wouldn’t have to worry so much about it being shut down. Canada will always need electricians.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– These two characters are very similar because they are both hard working and dedicated to their jobs.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– The difference between these two characters is that Ernie the Electrician has a career that will last for a very long time. Mitchell the Miner has to worry each day if his mine will be shut down.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Mitchell the Miner and Ernie the Electrician, I believe these two characters would get along good together. Who knows, maybe Mitchell the Miner will have to look for new career options and may become an apprentice of Ernie the Electricians.