Maisy the Massage Therapist – Character Insight
I created Maisy the Massage Therapist as part of my Canadian Trades/Professions Character Challenge. Massage therapists play a very important part in the health and well-being of Canadians.
I, personally, don’t like massages but that is because I have congenital chorea, which is a disorder that makes me shake. Because I do shake, I don’t like being touched. However, I can see the benefits a massage would be for others.
My best friend is a massage therapist. I know that she works very hard and I also know she loves what she does.
Massage therapist is a career that a young person should consider. There are lots of courses you can take to become a registered massage therapist. It is a lifetime career and a lifetime of learning new techniques. It is also a career of rewards and satisfaction.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Neither one of these two characters would even think about having a jealous tendency.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Dollie the Doctor the most because she has been on Storyland for about a month now.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think both these characters would feel like they are being treated fairly.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– These two characters would both definitely like each other. Dollie the Doctor will more than likely refer some of her clients to Maisy the Massage Therapist.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I do think Dollie the Doctor is closer to my heart and the only reason is because I, personally, do not like massages.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– These two characters are very similar because they both provide essential services to help keep all of us healthy.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– The difference between these two characters is that Dollie the Doctor is a certified physician, whereas Maisy the Massage Therapist is just a massage therapist. Doctors are the more higher up in the food chain in health care than a massage therapist would be.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Maisy the Massage Therapist and Dollie the Doctor would get along together just fine and I can see writing some stories in the future to better cement their professional relationship.