February 2 is Groundhog Day. Groundhog Day is when a groundhog will tell us if we are going to get an early spring or six more weeks of winter. Believe me, as a Canadian, I anticipate Groundhog Day every year because by the time Groundhog Day rolls around, we are so fed up with our winter weather.
- I will start this challenge on January 22, 2018.
- I will write 5 brand new Groundhog Day stories. These stories will involve five of my existing characters interacting with a groundhog on Groundhog Day. – COMPLETED
- I hope to finish this challenge before February 2, 2018.
|1. Start of Challenge||January 22, 2018|
|Character||Date Completed||Completed Link|
|2. Stories||Mr. Rubberman||January 22, 2018||1. Mr. Rubberman and Groundhog Day|
|Runner Rabbit||January 24, 2018||2. Runner Rabbit and the Groundhog Hole|
|Sprinkles||January 28, 2018||3. Sprinkles on Groundhog Day|
|Slow-Poke||January 29, 2018||4. Slow-Poke Was Too Late for Groundhog Day|
|Heather||January 31, 2018||5. Heather and an Early Spring|
|3. Complete Challenge||January 31, 2018|
List of Groundhog Day Story Challenge 2018 Stories
- Heather and an Early Spring - January 31, 2018
- Mr. Rubberman and Groundhog Day - January 22, 2018
- Runner Rabbit and the Groundhog Hole - January 24, 2018
- Slow-Poke Was Too Late for Groundhog Day - January 29, 2018
- Sprinkles on Groundhog Day - January 29, 2018