I created Wriggley the Writer as part of my Canadian Trades/Professions Character Challenge. Writers are a very important part of Canada. With the advent of the internet, writers of almost every type are in high demand.
I created Wriggley the Writer because I, myself, am a writer. Throughout my life, I have experienced a lot of heartache and disappointment with where my life has ended up but, the one thing that brightens my day is being able to write and being able to draw.
My artistic abilities are what keep me going and through all the hardships and pain I have gone through, I will never let that be taken away from me. My goal with Wriggley the Writer is to show that no matter what life throws at you, don’t let it take away your passions.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Wriggley the Writer would be the one with the jealous tendency because Francois has his life together and has a family that loves and cares for him.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– Both of these characters are new characters so I have written about them the same amount.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Francois would feel like he is being treated fairly because of the fact that he does have a family that loves and adores him. Wriggley’s family abandoned him when his writing profession failed and he had lost the house.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I do think Francois and Wriggley would like each other but Wriggley would have to get rid of his negative attitude first.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Wriggley is closer to my heart and that is because I am a writer and know what he has gone through.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– These two characters are very similar because they are both extremely creative individuals.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– These two characters are different from one another in that Francois is extremely successful in his profession. Wriggley on the other hand, has failed drastically.
- How do these two characters feel about being Canadian?
– Both of these two characters love the fact they are Canadian. Wriggley does love the fact that he lives in BC, Canada and enjoys the beauty around him when things get too rough. Francois loves that he can express his love openly for whomever he chooses and not be ridiculed for it.
- How important is family to these two characters?
– Family means everything to both of these two characters. Wriggley feels horrible for what he did to his family and knows it is his fault. However, he may have a second chance with them since his latest novel is a huge success. Francois loves his family dearly and would do anything to protect them.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Wriggley the Writer and Francois the Fashion Designer, both of these characters have a lot of creativeness inside of them and they will bring that to Storyland.