I created the Gum Drop Family in 2017 because I had noticed there were so many people in the world that were constantly miserable, were constantly a sour-puss and nothing in life pleased them.
My hopes for the Gum Drop Family is to show people just how wrong being miserable every single day of their life is. There must be something that will make people who are miserable, happy and if you are constantly miserable, you need to look in the mirror and do something positive with your life.
People who are miserable just don’t realize how their moods and attitudes can affect those around them. So, please, try harder to smile and enjoy life. You only have one life to live.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
Neither of these two sets of characters would have a jealousy tendency. They each have their own struggles in life though.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– The Poor Mountain Family have been on Storyland longer than the Gum Drop Family, so I have written about them the most.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Both of these sets of characters have their own issues in Storyland. The Gum Drop Family are made of candy and the Poor Mountain Family have very little money. However, both these sets of characters are happy for the most part.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I do think these two sets of characters would like each other. They both have different sets of issues but they do work hard to overcome their issues.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think the Poor Mountain Family are closer to my heart because I know what it is like to not have money.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– These two character sets are similar to one another in that they do have issues to deal with but they are devoted to their families.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– The main difference between these two character sets is that the Gum Drop family is made of candy.
- How do these two characters feel about being Canadian?
– Both of these two character sets love that they can bring up their children in a country such as Canada. They are free to explore what life here has to offer.
- How important is family to these two characters?
– Family means everything to these two sets of characters. The Gum Drop family try to bring up their baby in a happy environment with the exception of Uncle Sour Gum Drop but they are working on his sourness. The Poor Mountain family are devoted to making their children as happy as they can.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between the Poor Mountain Family and the Gum Drop family, these two sets of characters will bring strong family values to Storyland.