The word “Trail” …
The word “trail” refers to a cleared path that we may find in the woods or a park. A trail is used a lot for people wanting to go for a walk or a bike ride. I have written several stories that contain the word “trail”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “trail” in some of my stories.
- Cranky Bunny and the Bunny Trail – Cranky Bunny found that the bunny trail was destroyed.
- Mountain Kid is Thankful for the Mountains – Mountain Kid walked along a pathway that took him to a trail in his backyard.
- Jayden is Thankful for the Wildflowers – Jayden headed up the gravel road and just around the bend was a trail.
- Easter Bunny and the Garbage Can – Easter Bunny walked along the bunny trail and saw a green garbage can.
- The First Easter Egg Hunt – Caveman Jack walked along the trail the Easter Bunny was on.
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Trail”