The word “Sprout” …
Other Forms of the Word “Sprout” – sprouts, sprouted, sprouting
The word “Sprout” refers to a new plant that has just started growing. I have written several stories that contain the word “sprout”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “sprout” in some of my stories.
- May with No Flowers – This one has started to sprout!
- Bluey Bluebird Sweetness – She glanced below her and she saw sprouts of green grass starting to grow up through the forest floor.
- Spring Rains – The cactus looked much healthier and there were even some fresh sprouts of green grass here and there.
- Spring in the Mountains – Wildflowers are sprouting everywhere, trees are growing their leaves and birds are singing.
- The Little Oak Tree – It wasn’t too long before he split in two and a green sprout emerged through the soil.
Words that Rhyme with Sprout
- out, scout, route
Words that Mean the Same as the Word Sprout
- sapling, new plant
Words that are Opposite of Sprout
- full grown plant
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Sprout”