The word “Socks” …
The word “socks” are something we wear on our feet to keep our feet warm. I have written several stories that contain the word “socks”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “socks” in some of my stories.
- Angry Cat’s Wool Socks – Angry Cat’s sister, Harriet, brought Angry Cat a pair of socks mother made for him but he was too embarrassed to wear them.
- The School of the Big Dark Forest – Mother bought Racum a pair of socks for his first day of school.
- Smelly Socks – Pugsy had a pair of smelly socks in his lunch box.
- Sock Swamp Dance – Jamie couldn’t find her socks.
- Summer Socks – Forgetful Fred couldn’t find his socks.
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Socks”.