The word “Snowman” …
The word “snowman” is a popular winter sport in Canada. We love to get outdoors in the cold weather and enjoy skating on ice. I have written several stories that contain the word “snowman”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “snowman” in some of my stories.
- Harold the Snowman – Racum Raccoon thought of building a snowman.
- Pal the Snowman – The weather was bad but Jamie wanted to go outside and build a snowman.
- Frozen Sprinkles – Sprinkles thought it would be a good idea to build a snowman.
- Winter Wonder – Fawn and Spot had a lot of fun building their snowman.
- Twenty Below Zero – Jimmy was outside building a snowman.
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website that contain the word “snowman”.