The word “Slippery” …
The word “slippery” means that we could slip and slide on a surface. Slippery usually refers to an icy surface. I have written several stories that contain the word “slippery”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “slippery” in some of my stories.
- Neon Cop’s Slippery Capture – Neon Cop found the parking lot in the mall was very slippery.
- Mountain Kid and the Ice Storm – Mountain Kid had to be careful because the road was getting slippery.
- Mountain Kid’s Winter Paradise – Mountain Kid saw mountain sheep playing on the slippery slope.
- Grey – Colour Kid knows that sidewalks can be slippery when wet or covered in ice.
- Barney the Frog – Barney hopped over the slippery rocks.
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Slippery”