The word “Shadow” …
A “shadow” is something that follows you around when you block the source of light. Some people are afraid of their own shadows. I have written several stories that contain the word “shadow”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “shadow” in some of my stories.
- Shadow – Mother explained to Jessie that her shadow was following her.
- No Shadows Today – The groundhog did not see his shadow, which meant it was going to be an early spring.
- Slow-Poke Was Too Slow for Groundhog Day – Mother Duck hoped the groundhog wouldn’t see his shadow today.
- Sprinkles on Groundhog Day – Sprinkles saw a groundhog come out of his hole and he didn’t see his shadow.
- Runner Rabbit and the Groundhog Hole – Runner Rabbit saw two groundhogs that saw their shadows.
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Shadow”.