List of Stories with the word “Secret”
The word “Secret” …
Other Forms of the Word “Secret” – Secrets, Secretive, Secretly
The word “Secret” refers to something we tell our best friends in confidence. I have written several stories that contain the word “secret”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “secret” in some of my stories.
- Mother’s Day Dance – It was supposed to be a secret.
- Poor Mountain Family’s Christmas Secret – What is your Christmas secret?
- Valentine’s Day Secret – “I have a secret,” said Carl Coyote.
- Mr. Winter and Christmas Snow – “Merry Christmas everyone,” said Mr. Winter, realizing that he did a good thing by ordering the snow and he was secretly happy that everyone else was happy.
- Rotten Veggie – The sooner we find out about your secret.
Words that Rhyme with Secret
- interpret, garret, regret
Words that Mean the Same as the Word Secret
- in confidence, not to be talked about
Words that are Opposite of Secret
- gossip, spill the beans
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Secret”