The word “Salad” …
Other Forms of the Word “Salad” – salads, salad dressing
The word “Salad” refers to vegetables that are cut up and put into a bowl. A salad is sometimes eaten with salad dressing. I have written several stories that contain the word “salad”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “salad” in some of my stories.
- Christopher Corn And Fresh Veggie Salad – A fresh veggie salad sounds good right about now.
- Acorn Family’s Mother’s Day Dinner – Papa thought he would cook a roasted chicken and make a fresh leaf salad.
- Billy Troll Gets The Flu On Valentine’s Day – He decided to order just a bowl of homemade chicken soup and a salad.
- Father’s Day Picnic – They would have cold chicken, salad, rolls and Troll Mother would bake a very special strawberry cake.
- Fawn And Spot Go On A Picnic – You could make me some of your famous potato salad and I will go and find a few cans of orange pop.
Words that Rhyme with Salad
Words that Mean the Same as the Word Salad
- vegetables, fresh vegetables
Words that are Opposite of Salad
- meat and potatoes, meat, potatoes
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Salad”