List of Stories with the word “Roses”
The word “Roses” …
Other Forms of the Word “Roses” – Rose
“Roses” are a beautiful, romantic and fragrant flower that is often the symbol of love. I have written several stories that contain the word “roses”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “roses” in some of my stories.
- Frankie’s Wilted Roses – Frankie gave Anna wilted roses for Valentine’s Day.
- Forgetful Fred Forgets the Roses – Forgetful Fred forgot to buy roses for his wife, Sarah, for Valentine’s Day.
- Roses for Mother’s Day – Silly Snake saw a man selling roses on the street corner.
- Sunflower Suzie and the Crow – The crow visited Sunflower Suzie and gave her roses.
- Strawberry Summer Dance – Hillbilly Bob took the roses and stood outside the flower shop.
Words that Rhyme with Roses
- doses, closes, poses, noses, hoses
Words that Mean the Same as the Word Roses
- flowers, plants, rosettes, blushes
Words that are Opposite of Roses
- pallor, turn white
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Roses”.