List of Stories with the word “Relax”
The word “Relax” …
Other Forms of the Word “Relax” – Relaxed, Relaxation, Relaxes, Relaxing
The word “Relax” refers to something that many of us have a hard time doing because of pressure from society to get things done in a timely manner. I have written several stories that contain the word “relax”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “relax” in some of my stories.
- A Relaxing Mother’s Day – She was just starting to relax when Poor Mountain Father fired up the lawnmower and started cutting the grass.
- Susan Was Able to Relax on Mother’s Day – Susan took a long relaxing bubble bath.
- Fishing is Relaxing – The two stood on the dock for about fifteen minutes, rods dipped in the water, both just staring out over the lake and both thinking of how peaceful and relaxing it was to be able to get away to go fishing for the afternoon.
- Frankie is Thankful for Anna – He wanted her to relax.
- Beatrice Bee on a Subway – I could actually relax.
Words that Rhyme with Relax
- ajax, attacks, borax
Words that Mean the Same as the Word Relax
- lie down, calm, recline
Words that are Opposite of Relax
- work, overworked
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Relax”