The word “Proposal” …
The word “proposal” refers to a commitment made by one person to someone they love. A marriage proposal is this type of commitment. I have written several stories that contain the word “proposal”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “proposal” in some of my stories.
- The St. Patrick’s Day Proposal – Jacob Leprechaun realized how much he loved Annie. He made a proposal of marriage to her.
- Frankie’s Christmas Proposal – Anna was delighted by Frankie’s proposal.
- Angry Baker’s Christmas Proposal – Melissa was shocked by Angry Baker’s proposal.
- Golden Eyes – Star thought Little Ear’s was jealous because she turned down his marriage proposal.
- Troll Town Forest – Troll Manager said a call for a proposal to create safety manuals would be put out.
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Proposal”