The word “Princess” …
Other Forms of the Word “Princess” – princesses
The word “Princess” refers to a female of royal descent. I have written several stories that contain the word “princess”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “princess” in some of my stories.
- Princess Anna – “My name is Anna too,” said the little girl. “I’m not a princess, but we have the same name.”
- Pirate Pete’s Mother’s Day at Sea – “I think this is the best Mother’s Day ever,” said Pirate Pete’s mother. “I feel like a princess.”
- Tiki Bug’s Christmas Smile – “I would like that new princess doll,” said Stephanie. “You know, the one with that beautiful blue velvet dress with the white lace on it.”
- Halloween Story – Mom even let me have makeup on my face. Mom told me I was a very pretty princess.
- Graduation Day – “You look like a princess,” said Spot.
Words that Rhyme with Princess
- dutchess, access, recess
Words that Mean the Same as the Word Princess
- royalty, royal highness
Words that are Opposite of Princess
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Princess”