List of Stories with the word “Pond”
The word “Pond” …
The word “Pond” refers to a pool of standing water. There are some ponds that are man-made and others that are made from a spring underground. I have written several stories that contain the word “pond”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “pond” in some of my stories.
- Flip Flop – Soon, Fawn came to a clear blue pond.
- Slow-Poke’s Summer Swim – Slow-Poke grabbed his towel and walked to the pond.
- Summer Shade – Sly Fox looked around the pond.
- Beatrice Bee and Environment Bug – It had lush green trees and a little pond full of ducks and ducklings.
- Chester Chipmunk Needs Acorns – Chester Chipmunk walked down to the pond.
Words that Rhyme with Pond
- respond, beyond, conned
Words that Mean the Same as the Word Pond
- pool, lagoon
Words that are Opposite of Pond
- ocean, land
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Pond”