The word “love” is an emotion that we often us to express our feelings toward someone special. I have written several stories that contain the word “Love”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “Love” in some of my stories.
- “L” is for Love – Alphabet Allie loves Valentine’s Day.
- Mr. Winter Falls in Love Again – It was love at first sight when Mr. Winter saw Victoria.
- Grampy’s Little Green Car Loves Summer – Grampy’s Little Green Car loves the beach.
- Ice Loves Winter – Ice is the kind of dog that loves to be outside in the winter.
- Happy Heart – Happy Heart spreads her love and happiness to everyone.
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Love”.