The word “Jealous” …
“Jealous” is a feeling we get when we see someone try to take something we feel belongs to us or when someone has something we want. I have written several stories that contain the word “Jealous”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “jealous” in some of my stories.
- Hillbilly Bob’s Valentine’s Date – Hillbilly Bob was jealous when his friend, Pete, asked Theresa Ann on a date.
- Rat Boy’s Father Comes Home in Time for Father’s Day – Other rat families were jealous as to how happy Mother and Father Rat once were.
- Mr. Winter is Jealous – Mr. Winter saw a young man put his hand on Victoria’s shoulder and he was jealous.
- Daddy Pea Pod is Jealous – Mommy Pea Pod said the leprechaun was adorable and that made Daddy Pea Pod jealous.
- Grampy’s Little Green Car is Jealous – Grampy’s Little Green Car thought Grampy was trading him in and he was jealous.
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website that contain the word “Jealous”.