List of Stories with the word “Gravel”
The word “Gravel” …
Other Forms of the Word “Gravel” – n/a
The word “Gravel” refers to small stones that are used to fill driveways and some parking lots. I have written several stories that contain the word “gravel”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “gravel” in some of my stories.
- Merry, Merry Robin – Fawn and Spot were taking an afternoon walk on a gravel road in British Columbia, Canada.
- Lucky Leprechaun Finds The Missing Gold – He saw a few pieces of gold laying on the gravel.
- Jayden Is Thankful For The Wildflowers – Jayden headed up the gravel road and just around the bend was a trail.
- Silly Snake’s Summer Fun – He slithered his way along a gravel road, around a bend and up a small hill.
- Slow-Poke Meets Sally Snail – Slow-Poke didn’t see anyone at first until he looked down at the gravel and saw a tiny snail.
Words that Rhyme with Gravel
- gavel, ravael, travel
Words that Mean the Same as the Word Gravel
- small stones
Words that are Opposite of Gravel
- rocks, boulders
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Gravel”