The phrase “Early Spring” …
The phrase “early spring” means that the spring season will come early in the year. We often are so sick of winter that we can’t wait for spring to come. I have written several stories that contain the phrase “early spring”. You will find samples of the way I used the phrase “early spring” in some of my stories.
- Sprinkles on Groundhog Day – Sprinkles would love to see an early spring.
- Mr. Rubberman and Groundhog Day – Mr. Rubberman was hoping for an early spring.
- Mr. Squirrel and the Spring Rains – Everything was brown but it was early spring.
- Waiting for Spring in the Mountains – Mountain Kid would enjoy an early spring if it comes.
- Baxter the Beaver – Kits are born in early spring.
Words that Rhyme with Early
- burly, curly, girlie
Words that Rhyme with Spring
- ding, sing, ping
Words that Mean the Same as the Word Early
- premature, prompt, timely
Words that Mean the Same as the Word Spring
- season, new beginning
Words that are Opposite of Early
- late, overdue
Words that are Opposite of Spring
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the phrase “Early Spring”