The word “Desert” …
Other Forms of the Word “Desert” – deserts, deserted, deserter, deserting
The word “Desert” refers to a dry area of land where it is very hot during the day and cools down considerably at night. I have written several stories that contain the word “desert”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “desert” in some of my stories.
- Desert Rains – “It does indeed,” said Dusty, bending down and picking up a handful of dirt. “The desert is pretty dry as it is.”
- Beatrice Bee In The Desert – “It is also very dry here,” said Beatrice. “It is as if we are in a desert.”
- Desert Kid And The Desert Animals – Desert Kid was walking alone in the desert area that was close to his home.
- Pot of Gold – The desert cooled down during the night.
- Cold Days of Summer – “I did too,” said Spot. “Kamloops was located in the northern tip of the Okanagan Valley. The Okanagan Valley is Canada’s only desert area.”
Words that Rhyme with Desert
- expert, filbert
Words that Mean the Same as the Word Desert
- arid, dry
Words that are Opposite of Desert
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Desert”