The word “Depressed” …
Other Forms of the Word “Depressed” – depresses, depression
“Depressed” is a feeling we get when we are down on our luck or when something traumatic happens to us. It is very important to talk to someone if you have these feelings. I have written several stories that contain the word “Depressed”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “depressed” in some of my stories.
- A Depressing Valentine’s Day – Billy Troll noticed his wife, Dianne, had been very depressed lately and he did not know why.
- Christopher Corn and Chard Benning – Christopher Corn wanted to know if Chard Benning was depressed.
- Rainy Summer Day – Grampy’s Little Green Car was depressed because Grampy had not taken him for a ride in a couple of days.
- Mr. Winter’s Icy Heart – Mr. Winter was very depressed because he had lost Penelope, the love of his life.
- Autumn Elf Makes Autumn a Happy Time – Everyone Autumn Elf talked to was very depressed.
Words that Rhyme with Depressed
- recessed, accessed
Words that Mean the Same as the Word Depressed
- down on our luck, unhappy, miserable
Words that are Opposite of Depressed
- happy, joyful
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Depressed”.