List of Stories with the word “Date”
The word “Date” …
The word “date” means to take our loved ones out for a night of fun. We mostly go on a date to dinner or to a movie. I have written several stories that contain the word “date”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “date” in some of my stories.
- Ugly Sally’s Valentine’s Date – Ugly Sally went on a date with George on Valentine’s Day.
- Vamp’s Valentine Surprise – Vamp’s sister, Melinda, set up Vamp on a blind date.
- Grampy’s Little Green Car on Valentine’s Day – Grampy took his wife out on a date on Valentine’s Day in his little green car.
- Hillbilly Bob’s Valentine’s Day – Hillbilly Bob thought Theresa Ann already had a Valentine’s date but it turned out it was just her uncle.
- The Spring Dance – Billy Troll asked Dianne on a date to the spring dance.
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Date”.