The word “Cupcakes” …
“Cupcakes” refers to small cakes baked in a muffin tin. They have icing on the top of them and sometimes they have sprinkles as well. I have written several stories that contain the word “Cupcakes”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “Cupcakes” in some of my stories.
- Cupcakes with Sprinkles – Mother was going to bake some cupcakes.
- Happy Heart at the Bakery – One of Angry Baker’s customers wanted to order two dozen Valentine’s cupcakes.
- Frozen Sprinkles – Sprinkles had candy sprinkles for hair, the same sprinkles used on cakes, cupcakes and other sweets.
- St. Patrick’s Day Fun – Poor Mountain Mother made some green jelly salad and some green cupcakes for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Angry Baker Does Not Serve Rude Customers – Angry Baker made too many cupcakes.
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Cupcakes”.