The word “Butter” …
Other Forms of the Word “Butter” – buttered, buttering, peanut butter, apple butter
The word “Butter” refers to a spread we put on bread to make sandwiches or melt and add to popcorn or spread over a fresh cob of corn. I have written several stories that contain the word “butter”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “butter” in some of my stories.
- Christopher Corn and Melted Butter – “You know,” said Farmer Fred. “You need to be more like melted butter on a cob of corn. You have to learn to let things just roll off you.”
- The Lost Summer – “I want to see the one that has popcorn,” said Fawn. “You know, the one that has all that melted butter on it.”
- Christopher Corn and Popcorn – “Popcorn is the tastiest treat ever,” said Farmer Fred. “Especially with melted butter and salt.”
- “B” is for Breakfast – She got out the bread and butter and made some toast.
- Sandwiches – I usually put a small amount of butter on each slice.
Words that Rhyme with Butter
- rutter, shutter
Words that Mean the Same as the Word Butter
- spread, margarine
Words that are Opposite of Butter
- oil, margarine
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Butter”