The word “Bluebird” …
The word “Bluebird” refers to a small bird that is the prettiest blue colour. I have written several stories that contain the word “bluebird”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “bluebird” in some of my stories.
- Pretty Bluebirds – “They sound like bluebirds,” said Racum to himself, looking around him to see if he could see them.
- Bluey Bluebird Sweetness – Bluey Bluebird looked up one morning and she could feel something warm upon her back.
- Bluebirds – A little bluebird came and sat on the railing beside her.
- Spring Day for Marion – “Now you are the prettiest little bird I have ever seen,” said Marion, absolutely delighted over finding the bluebird.
- Blue – I love the colour of a bluebird.
Words that Rhyme with Bluebird
Words that Mean the Same as the Word Bluebird
- pretty blue bird
Words that are Opposite of Bluebird
- blackbird, crow
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “bluebird”