The word “Blizzard” …
“Blizzard” refers to a bad winter storm. Blizzards usually have lots of snow, cold temperatures and lots of wind. I have written several stories that contain the word “Blizzard”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “blizzard” in some of my stories.
- The Blizzard – Sarah and her mother survive the blizzard, while waiting for Daddy.
- Becky Bobcat’s Christmas Miracle – Becky Bobcat saw the weather was turning into a blizzard.
- Christmas in the Mountains – The Poor Mountain Family saw that out of nowhere, a terrible blizzard went through.
- Sammy Penguin – A big blizzard started and the cold wind almost knocked Sammy Penguin over.
- Billy Troll’s Snowy Concert – Dianne Troll looked out the window and saw there was a blizzard.
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Blizzard”.