The word “Bills” …
The word “bills” are something we have to pay for services such as gas, heat and hydro. I have written several stories that contain the word “bills”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “bills” in some of my stories.
- Runner Rabbit and the Groundhog Hole – Runner Rabbit didn’t want to pay his bills.
- Turkey for Thanksgiving – The Troll Family tried to get their bills caught up.
- Pumpkin Patch – Someone stole the money the Poor Mountain Family were going to use to pay their bills off.
- Desert Kid’s Acorn Roast – Desert Kid’s parents found that eating more food from the desert reduced their grocery bills.
- Something Different – Poor Mountain Father wanted to go on a vacation but Poor Mountain Mother thought they should be paying off their bills instead.
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Bills”.