List of Stories with the word “Argument”
The word “Argument” …
Other Forms of the Word “Argument” – arguments, argue, argumenting, argumented, argumentive
The word “Argument” refers to a disagreement between two or more people. An argument could be as simple as someone forgetting to take the garbage out or as severe as someone hurting someone’s feelings. I have written several stories that contain the word “argument”. You will find samples of the way I used the word “argument” in some of my stories.
- Christopher Corn is Happy with Loud Garden – Except for that one argument between Mrs. Tomato and Olive, the rest of the practise session went perfectly and the whole Fresh Veggie family had a ton of fun together.
- Mother Elf Deserves A Rest On Mother’s Day – Mother Elf knew she was not going to win this argument so, she did as she was told.
- Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows – “Susan and I just had a big argument about having a fire in July,” said Burt. “I told her there was no way you and Sarah would ever have a fire in July.”
- Bad Temper – They both had fun in town and their little argument was all forgotten about.
- Fawn and Suzie Learn a Lesson – A few days went by and Suzie and Fawn had many, many arguments.
Words that Rhyme with Argument
- accident, incident
Words that Mean the Same as the Word Argument
- fight, disagreement
Words that are Opposite of Argument
- getting along, saying nice things, compliment
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the word “Argument”