List of Stories with the phrase “Waking Up”
The phrase “Waking Up” …
The phrase “Waking Up” refers to what happens when someone opens up their eyes in the morning after sleeping all night. I have written several stories that contain the phrase “Waking Up”. You will find samples of the way I used the phrase “waking up” in some of my stories.
- Early Flowers – “I am so happy to see the sun shining,” said Mrs. Tulip, waking up from her long winter nap.
- Arrow And Cutie’s Christmas Mix-Up – “Good morning Cutie,” said Daddy, waking up to Cutie looking right at him. “How is my girl this morning?”
- Mrs. Tulip And A Happy Spring – “I am so happy,” said Mrs. Tulip, waking up in the garden dirt from her long winter nap and stretching her leaves. “Spring is finally here. I can walk around the garden and stretch.”
- Lonely Scarecrow Sees A Flock Of Crows – “What worked?” asked Dallas, waking up.
- The Fresh Veggie Family – It would be strange waking up with arms and legs and a voice as well.
Words that Rhyme with Waking
- baking, raking, breaking
Words that Mean the Same as the Word Waking
- arise, awoke, woke up
Words that are Opposite of Waking
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the phrase “Waking Up“