The phrase “Spring Rains” …
The phrase “Spring Rains” refers to the time of year we need rain the most. Spring rains help to wash away all the snow, ice and dirt that have accumulated over the winter months. I have written several stories that contain the phrase “spring rains”. You will find samples of the way I used the phrase “spring rains” in some of my stories.
- Mr. Squirrel and the Spring Rains – We haven’t had the spring rains yet.
- Mrs. Tulip and Spring Rains – “Oh my!” exclaimed Mrs. Tulip. “We need rain. I wonder where the spring rains are!”
- Spring Rains – He opened the door back up and was very happy to see that the spring rains had finally come.
- Spring Fishing – “Waiting seems to be the story of a fisherman’s life,” said Fishing Kid. “First we wait for winter to be over, then we wait for the spring rains to end.”
- Spring Cleaning – It is a time for the warm spring rains.
Below please find a list of stories on the Bed Tyme Tales Storyland website containing the phrase “Spring Rains”
- Mr. Squirrel and the Spring Rains - April 18, 2017
- Mrs. Tulip and Spring Rains - April 3, 2018
- Spring Cleaning - February 22, 2009
- Spring Fishing - May 17, 2017
- Spring Rains - April 4, 2007