The phrase “Ice Skating” …
The phrase “ice skating” is a popular winter sport in Canada. We love to get outdoors in the cold weather and enjoy skating on ice. I have written several stories that contain the phrase “ice skating”. You will find samples of the way I used the phrase “ice skating” in some of my stories.
- Neon Cop Goes Ice Skating – Neon Cop had never gone ice skating before. He saw Jenny trip a man that had stolen her purse and he skated to catch up with her.
- Snow Fairy Wants to Go Ice Skating – Rambler Rabbit asked Snow Fairy if she wanted to go ice skating.
- Ice Skating in Bobcaygeon, Ontario – My sister and I went ice skating in Bobcaygeon, Ontario with our grandfather.
- Ice Skating – Fawn wanted to go ice skating with Spot.
- Ice Skating – Melissa wanted her Dad to take her ice skating but he had never skated before.
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the phrase “Ice Skating”