List of Stories with the phrase “Hurry Up”
The phrase “Hurry Up” …
The phrase “Hurry Up” refers to a comment we might make to someone who is being slow at doing a particular task. I have written several stories that contain the phrase “Hurry Up”. You will find samples of the way I used the phrase “Hurry Up” in some of my stories.
- Hurry Up Slow-Poke – “You will have to hurry up, though,” said Mother.
- A Good Day For Fishing – “Only if they can hurry up and get this boat out into the water,” said Fishing Kid.
- Autumn Elf Does An Autumn Dance – “Hurry up! By the time you are ready to go, it will be winter.”
- Barney The Frog – “I sure wish that the sun would hurry up and shine.”
- Beatrice Bee Flies With Little Crow – “I’m going back to help Grandmother. You two hurry up.”
Words that Rhyme with Hurry
- blurry, furry
Words that Mean the Same as the Word Hurry
- speed, go fast, fast
Words that are Opposite of Hurry
- slow down, slow
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the phrase “Hurry Up“