List of Stories with the phrase “Groundhog Day”
The phrase “Groundhog Day” …
The phrase “Groundhog Day” refers to February 2, when groundhogs come out of their holes to predict whether we will have an early spring or six more weeks of winter. We all want the groundhog to not see his shadow because that means it will be an early spring. I have written several stories that contain the phrase “Groundhog Day”. You will find samples of the way I used the phrase “Groundhog Day” in some of my stories.
- Slow-Poke Was Too Late for Groundhog Day – Slow-Poke was so slow that he almost missed Groundhog Day.
- Mr. Rubberman and Groundhog Day – Mr. Rubberman knew that it was Groundhog Day.
- Caveman Jack and Groundhog Day – Caveman Jack did not know what Groundhog Day was.
- Groundhog Day – Fawn told Spot it was Groundhog Day.
- Jayden and an Early Spring – Jayden wanted an early spring on Groundhog Day.
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the phrase “Groundhog Day”