The phrase “Pot of Gold” …
The phrase “Pot of Gold” refers to a fortune that a leprechaun hides in a pot of gold. He then hides his pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. I have written several stories that contain the phrase “Pot of Gold”. You will find samples of the way I used the phrase “Pot of Gold” in some of my stories.
- Misplaced Fortune – Mother and Darla asked the leprechaun for a pot of gold.
- Grampy’s Little Green Car and the Pot of Gold – Grampy found a leprechaun and wanted a pot of gold.
- Angry Cat Hides a Leprechaun – Angry Cat wanted a pot of gold all to himself.
- Annie Leprechaun – Annie would not give Stephanie a pot of gold because she did not say please.
- Daddy Pea Pod is Jealous – Daddy Pea Pod couldn’t accept the pot of gold because pea pod’s have no use for money.
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the phrase “Pot of Gold“