The phrase “Go For a Walk” …
The phrase “Go For a Walk” refers to a form of exercise that isn’t very strenuous. It is fun to go for a walk, especially if you live in the country. I have written several stories that contain the phrase “Go For a Walk”. You will find samples of the way I used the phrase “Go For a Walk” in some of my stories.
- Mountain Kid and a Winter Walk – Mountain Kid thought it would be a good day to go for a walk.
- The Gum Drop Family – Mommy Gum Drop suggested her family go for a walk around the castle.
- Sunflower Suzie Helps Mama Acorn – It was a nice autumn day. Sunflower Suzie decided it was a good idea to go for a walk.
- Beatrice Bee Visits Frankie – Frankie wanted Anna to go for a walk with him.
- Autumn Elf Loves Autumn Colours – Autumn Elf thought it looked like a good day to go for a walk.
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the phrase “Go For a Walk“