The phrase “Easter Egg” …
The phrase “Easter Egg” refers to the colourful eggs that are available at Easter. Some people also like to make their own Easter Eggs. I have written several stories that contain the phrase “Easter Egg”. You will find samples of the way I used the phrase “Easter Egg” in some of my stories.
- The Colourful Easter Egg – Silly Snake came across a brightly coloured Easter egg.
- Cranky Bunny and the Coloured Easter Eggs – Mother painted a very colourful Easter egg.
- Cranky Bunny at Easter – Aunt Sarah wanted to take Cranky Bunny to the Easter egg hunt.
- Easter Snow – Poor Mountain Sister was upset because she didn’t know how they were going to have their Easter egg hunt with all the snow.
- No Jellybeans for Easter – Ricky Hansen checked Fawn’s candy after they returned from the Easter egg hunt.
Below please find a list of stories on the Storyland website containing the phrase “Easter Egg”