I created Francois the Fashion Designer as part of my Canadian Trades/Professions Character Challenge. Fashion designers, who are innovative and creative, are always in high demand in Canada.
The fashion industry is very fast-paced and is constantly changing. What is trendy today may not be trendy tomorrow. A fashion designer has to stay one step ahead of the game if he wants to be successful.
The reason for creating Francois the Fashion Designer is because now that I am drawing all my own characters, they all need clothes to wear. I am by no means a fashion designer but I do see the importance in this industry.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Neither of these two characters would have a jealous tendency. Francois is living the dream life for a career he has always wanted. Renee is working hard at making his real estate business a success.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– Both of these characters are new characters so I have written about them the same amount.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– Francois the Fashion Designer feels like he is being treated fairly. He has a wonderful career, a loving and supportive partner and a beautiful adopted daughter.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I do think Francois and Renee would both like each other because they are both business-minded individuals.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Francois is closer to my heart because he is creative and innovative, very much like myself.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– These two characters are very similar to one another because they are both business-minded individuals.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– These two characters are different from one another in that Francois has extensive education because he studied fashion in Paris, France. Renee has a college education.
- How do these two characters feel about being Canadian?
– Both of these two characters love the fact they are Canadian. For Francois, he is able to freely express his love for someone of the opposite sex and for Renee, he is happy that he lives in a country that allows him to be a success in operating his own real estate business.
- How important is family to these two characters?
– Family means everything to both of these two characters. Francois’ adopted daughter, Louise is the joy of his world. For Renee, he is married to Ginny. She is the love of his life. They do not have any children, as of yet.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Francois the Fashion Designer and Renee the Real Estate Agent, these two characters bring different dynamics to Storyland.