I created Florence the Florist as part of my Canadian Trades/Professions Character Challenge. Florists are a very important profession in Canada because they help beautify our country.
Florence the Florist is very determined to make her business succeed. It is the only thing she has been able to hold onto in her life.
Being a florist is very rewarding to Florence. She loves flowers and she always knows which flowers to choose to make that perfect arrangement. I feel Florence the Florist is good for Storyland because it will bring colour and beauty through her flower shop. My goals for Florence are to bring peace and harmony to this world at a time when it is needed the most.
Pit Questions and Answers
- Which character has a jealous tendency?
– Florence the Florist would definitely have a jealous tendency over Sunshine Sally and that is because Sunshine Sally is beautiful. Florence the Florist has always had a problem with her looks. She knows she isn’t beautiful on the outside.
- Which character have I written about the most?
– I have written about Sunshine Sally the most because she is an older character on Storyland.
- Which character feels like they are treated fairly?
– I think Sunshine Sally would think she is being treated more fairly on Storyland than Florence the Florist because Sunshine Sally is a ray of sunshine to everyone she meets.
- Do these two characters like each other?
– I think Florence the Florist and Sunshine Sally would like each other if Florence the Florist could overcome her jealousy.
- Which character is closer to my heart?
– I think Sunshine Sally is closer to my heart and that is because she is a bubble of joy to everyone.
- How are these characters similar to one another?
– These two characters are similiar to one another because they are both female characters in Storyland.
- How are these characters different from one another?
– These two characters are different in that Florence the Florist is beautiful on the inside while Sunshine Sally is beautiful on the outside.
- How do these two characters feel about being Canadian?
– Both of these characters love the fact they are Canadian. For Florence the Florist she is able to run her own business and be successful. Sunshine Sally loves being Canadian because she can spread her joy to everyone she meets.
- How important is family to these two characters?
– Florence the Florist has always been alone for her whole adult life. She would have loved to have a family. Sunshine Sally loves her family and has always been their ray of sunshine.
- Will I be writing future stories about these two characters?
To sum up the character pit between Florence the Florist and Sunshine Sally will bring joy and happiness to Storyland.